Thursday, August 22, 2013

Emma's Birth Day!

Well, we'll start with the day before Emma's Birth Day :) My water broke at work, luckily it was 6:00 pm and no one saw me when it happened. I could not quit giggling when I called Ignacio to tell him the news. He came to pick me up and we made it through rush hour traffic to the hospital just in time for labor to begin! Soon after, my mom, Sissy, Jill, Nan, and Scott showed up for the fun! After a little bit of hard labor, an epidural, and a few pushes our baby Emma was born at 3:33 AM on August 22nd! She weighed 6 lbs, 3 oz and was 20-1/4" long. We had never seen anything as beautiful as our tiny baby girl!  




 
Emma Barton Jauregui



Just After Delivery

Grammy's First Time to Meet Emma!
 
Tiny Girl!

Look how tiny she is!!

3:33 AM!  Just moments after Emma was born!  The nurse told Ignacio to take a pic of the clock :)
And everyone thought I was crazy for thinking our baby would be born at 3:33! 


No comments:

Post a Comment