Thursday, September 11, 2014

Emma's Room ;)

Now Emma's room is complete!!
Ignacio finished Emma's amazing tree shelf just in time for her birthday! Emma LOVES it! She squealed and clapped when she first saw it hanging on her wall!! She loves looking at her "babies" on the branches and she picks books and babies off the shelf to play with when we hang out in her room. Wonder how old she will be before our wild baby attempts to climb the tree??


This is Emma's bed before we had to lower the mattress because she started standing up and bouncing ;) I think this pic may be from before she was born!

I made the flower canvases for our sweet girl.

I painted the letters to hold Emma's bows and clips!
This was before Emma arrived. The letters are now filled with bows!
Ignacio built the blue shelves & I painted the canvases. 

The canvas above the towel rack is from my Dallas shower! Mel painted it and all the kids at the shower put their hand prints as leaves along the branch!
The thumb print tree is from my Mexia baby shower :) Erica painted the canvas!
The top pic has Emma's hand and foot prints from when she was a newborn.


No comments:

Post a Comment