Monday, December 22, 2014

Argentina Uco Valley

So, I know this is about two months late, but I am on the computer and able to add some pictures that I wanted to include.  I have a few more posts from Argentina.  Something to look forward to in 2015 :)

We had the best day in the Uco Valley of the Andes Mountains.  Our first stop was a beautiful winery and our second stop was another even more beautiful winery! 

Here are my favorite picks from the second stop - The Vines (Maria used to work for this winery, but at the office in town). 




  








Lunch was amazing!

Part of the really cool outdoor kitchen

I was only half way listening, but I think they bury meat in this dirt to cook it.  They also had a cook area that looked like a torture device - I didn't care to take a picture of it!
Ignacio's plate.  My plate was equally delish!
 Everyone needed a nap after the wonderful lunch.









first stop -






No comments:

Post a Comment