I was surprised to have such real contractions 15 days before our due date. They started at 4 am and around 8 am, we finally headed to the hospital. The contractions were 2 minutes apart anytime I tried to move around & get ready. Rush hour was still underway, but thankfully we made it to the hospital fairly quickly! I was in a good bit of pain...turns out I was already through the hard part of labor. Jill joined us for moral support and to help me make it through contractions (& to provide play by play updates to the family), since my mom was driving from Galveston. They called the doctor, got me to a room, and gave me an epidural - thank Goodness! About an hour later our baby boy was born - after 1-1/2 pushes! Emma took 3 pushes, so maybe Nico will be our easy child ;)
Born on 11.09.15 @ 11:25 am
6 lbs 13 oz, 20"
6 lbs 13 oz, 20"



No comments:
Post a Comment